Please note this page contains 2013 Sydney New Year’s Eve information for reference only.
- On the Cahill Expressway, above Circular Quay, Sydney, 2000
- Approximately 3,500 ticket holders for each session This site is expected to reach capacity late in the day
- Opening times
- 6.30pm for the 9pm Family Fireworks and 10.30pm for the Midnight Fireworks to
Closure immediately following each fireworks display.
- Entry Fee
- There is no entry fee for this site.
- Site entry
Managed Access with bag search
- No glass, No BYO alcohol, No pets, Other
- Ticket holder access only.
The event area is a designated family area.
The Event is strictly NO SMOKING. As well as the listed restrictions, no umbrellas or any other potentially dangerous or illegal items will be permitted within the event area.
- Toilets available including accessible toilets.
- Alcohol Prohibited
- Food & beverages
Food & non-alcoholic available beverages for sale.
- Mobility access
Mobility access available at this site.
- Ticket winners who require mobility access assistance need to make contact prior to the event via the details supplied in the prize winner information pack.
- Road closures
- There will be road closures in place at this site.
- Vehicle parking
- No parking available
For more information contact