This is a ticketed vantage point. Tickets are still available. Book now
Above Circular Quay, Sydney
Opens: 6.30pm 31 Dec Closes: 12.15am 1 Jan
Roads & Maritime Services is offering NSW residents the chance to win one of more than 1,600 family passes (five tickets per pass) to watch either the 9pm or midnight fireworks from one of Sydney’s best vantage points – the Cahill Expressway above Circular Quay. Ticket holders can soak up the fabulous festival atmosphere at the family-friendly event at either the 9pm or midnight sessions.
Two sessions, 9pm and midnight.
9pm session – opening time 6.30pm, closing time 8.50pm.
Midnight session – opening time 10.30pm, closing time 11.50pm.
No glass, BYO alcohol or pets at this site. Ticket holder access only.
Bags will be checked at entry points.
The event area is a designated family area.
The event is strictly no smoking. As well as the listed restrictions, no umbrellas or any other potentially dangerous or illegal items will be permitted within the event area.
- Available, including accessible toilets.
- Food and drink
- Food and soft drinks are for sale.
- This site is accessible. Read our accessibility guide.
- Please contact the organiser for details.
- Getting here
- Public transport is strongly recommended.
- Road closures
- Road closures surround this site.
- No parking available at this site.