Please note this page contains 2013 Sydney New Year's Eve information for reference only.
- On the Cahill Expressway, above Circular Quay, Sydney, 2000
- Approximately 3,500 ticket holders for each session
- Opening times
- 6:30pm for the 9pm Family Fireworks and 10.30pm for the Midnight Fireworks to
Closure immediately following each fireworks display.
- Entry Fee
- View website
- No glass, No BYO alcohol, No pets, Other
- Ticket holder access only.
Bags will be checked at entry points.
The event area is a designated family area.
The event is strictly NO SMOKING. As well as the listed restrictions, no umbrellas or any other potentially dangerous or illegal items will be permitted within the event area.
- Toilets available (including accessible)
- Alcohol is not allowed
- Food & beverages
Food & non-alcoholic beverages for sale
- Mobility access
Accessible for people with mobility impairment
- Ticket winners who require mobility access assistance need to make contact prior to the event via the details supplied in the prize winner information pack.
- Road closures
- Local road closures planned
- Vehicle parking
- No vehicle parking available
For more information contact
- Roads and Maritime Services
- 132 213
- View Roads and Maritime Services website