You’re viewing the 2015 page. We’re working with our partners to update info for 2016. Sign up for updates.
Circular Quay Promenade
Alfred Street, Sydney
Circular Quay Promenade is located between Alfred Street and the wharves. It is a public transport hub with limited viewing of the Harbour Bridge between wharves and opposite Wharf 2. No views of Sydney Opera House.
There are restaurants with water views, however reservations and bookings are required. The Promenade operates as an event area from 6pm. Some viewing areas get congested.
- Reaches capacity
- Late in the day
- No glass, BYO alcohol or pets at this site.
Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority Regulations 2011 are enforceable.
No blocking pedestrian thoroughfares.
Site entry from Alfred Street will close either before or at 6pm.
No busking, camping or vehicle access.
Pre-purchased tickets for cruises and ferries will be allowed, however once closed you will not be permitted to enter to purchase tickets.
No access to East or West Circular Quay once these sites close.
- Available, including accessible toilets.
- Food and drink
- Food and soft drinks are for sale.
- This site is accessible. Read our accessibility guide.
- Getting here
- Public transport is strongly recommended.
- Road closures
- Road closures surround this site.
- No parking available at this site.