- Main Promenade, George St, Sydney, 2000
- Managed capacity expected to close late in the day
- Opening times
- 7.00am 31 Dec to
1.30am 1 Jan
- Entry Fee
- No ticket required
- No glass, No BYO alcohol, No pets, Other
- Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority Regulations 2011 are enforceable.
No blocking pedestrian thoroughfares by sitting or standing in vantage point areas.
Site entry from Alfred St will close either before or at 6pm the latest.
No vehicle access.
Pre-purchased tickets for cruises and ferries will be allowed, however once closed you will not be permitted to enter to purchase tickets.
No access to East or West Circular Quay once these sites close.
- Toilets available (including accessible)
- Alcohol is not allowed
- Food & beverages
Food & non-alcoholic beverages for sale
- Mobility access
Accessible for people with mobility impairment
- Level ground around Circular Quay promenades.
Accessible transport in area.
Accessible toilets available.
- Family Friendly
Not recommended for families
- Road closures
- Local road closures planned
- Vehicle parking
- No vehicle parking available
For more information contact
- Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority (SHFA)
- The Rocks: 9240 8500
- View Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority (SHFA) website