Circular Quay Promenade
Circular Quay promenade between Alfred St and the wharves is a transport hub for access to trains, buses, ferries, taxies and vehicles. Limited viewing of Harbour Bridge between wharves and opposite wharf 2. There are some restaurants with water views.
- Main Promenade, George St, Sydney, 2000
- The Rocks: 9240 8500
- 6,000 This site is expected to reach capacity late in the day
- Opening times
- Noon 31 December 2013 to 2.00am 1 January 2014
- Entry Fee
- There is no entry fee for this site.
- Site entry
- Managed Access without bag search
- No glass, No BYO alcohol, No pets, Other
- Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority Regulations 2011 are enforceable. No blocking pedestrian thoroughfares. Site entry from Alfred St at 6pm till close. Once the site reaches maximum capacity, it will be closed for the evening. Pre-purchased tickets for cruises and ferries will be allowed, however once closed you will not be permitted to enter to purchase tickets. No access to East or West Circular Quay. No Busking
- Toilets available including accessible toilets.
- Alcohol Prohibited
- Food & beverages
- Food & non-alcoholic available beverages for sale.
- Mobility access
- Mobility access available at this site.
- Level ground around Circular Quay promenades. Accessible transport in area. Accessible toilets available.
- Public transport
- For timetables, maps and trip planning visit transportnsw.info, download a train or bus app from the App Store or Google Play, or call 131 500.
- Road closures
- There will be road closures in place at this site.
- Road closure map
- Vehicle parking
- No parking available