Please note this page contains 2013 Sydney New Year's Eve information for reference only.
- Main Promenade, George St, Sydney, 2000
- This site is expected to reach capacity late in the day
- Opening times
- Noon 31 December 2013 to
2.00am 1 January 2014
- Entry Fee
- There is no entry fee for this site.
- Site entry
Managed Access without bag search
- No glass, No BYO alcohol, No pets, Other
- Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority Regulations 2011 are enforceable.
No blocking pedestrian thoroughfares.
Site entry from Alfred St at 6pm till close.
Once the site reaches maximum capacity, it will be closed for the evening. Pre-purchased tickets for cruises and ferries will be allowed, however once closed you will not be permitted to enter to purchase tickets.
No access to East or West Circular Quay.
- Toilets available including accessible toilets.
- Alcohol Prohibited
- Food & beverages
Food & non-alcoholic available beverages for sale.
- Mobility access
Mobility access available at this site.
- Level ground around Circular Quay promenades.
Accessible transport in area.
Accessible toilets available.
- Road closures
- There will be road closures in place at this site.
- Vehicle parking
- No parking available
For more information contact
- The Rocks: 9240 8500