Mary Booth Lookout
- Waruda Avenue, Kirribilli, 2060
- 02 9936 8100
- 2,000 This site is expected to reach capacity late in the day
- Opening times
- Noon 31 December 2013 to Midnight 31 December 2013
- Entry Fee
- There is no entry fee for this site.
- Site entry
- Managed Access with bag search
- No glass, No BYO alcohol, No pets
- Toilets available including accessible toilets.
- Alcohol Prohibited
- Food & beverages
- Food & non-alcoholic available beverages for sale.
- Mobility access
- Mobility access available at this site.
- Public transport
- Closest Train Station: Milsons Point For timetables, maps and trip planning visit transportnsw.info, download a train or bus app from the App Store or Google Play, or call 131 500.
- Road closures
- There will be road closures in place at this site.
- Entry to Mary Booth Lookout is only accessible via the managed access entry in Bradfield Park, Fitzroy Street from 12 midday 31/12/2012 Road closure map
- Vehicle parking
- No parking available