You’re viewing the 2015 page. We’re working with our partners to update info for 2016. Sign up for updates.
Mary Booth Reserve
Waruda Avenue, Kirribilli
Mary Booth Reserve is a popular location that becomes highly congested. Entry must be through the managed access point on Fitzroy Street, Kirribilli.
- Reaches capacity
- Early in the day
- No glass, BYO alcohol or pets at this site. No camping, tents or canopies permitted. Small sunshades permitted until 6pm. All bags will be searched on entry for prohibited items.
- Available, but they are not accessible toilets.
- Food and drink
- No food or drinks are for sale.
- This site is not accessible. Read our accessibility guide.
- Getting here
- Public transport is strongly recommended. Closest train station is Milsons Point.
- Road closures
- Road closures surround this site.
- No parking available at this site.