Reserved for people with disability to enjoy with their family and friends.
Ballaarat Park is a small park in Pyrmont. The site offers great views of the fireworks and Sydney Harbour from the western side of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Accessible toilets.
- Contact security for first aid.
- BYO food and non-alcoholic drinks. No glass.
- No shade. Bring a hat, sunscreen, raincoat or umbrella.
- No structures or disturbing the turf.
- No seating at the site. Fold-up chairs allowed.
No gates. Free public viewing.
The viewing area is less than 500 metres from the gate.
Public transport is the best way to get around on New Year’s Eve.
The Star light rail station is 600 metres away. Town Hall station is around 2 kilometres away.
Driving is not recommended. There is no parking available.