North Sydney Council hosts this free, family-friendly, alcohol and glass-free area. Bookings are required.
Milsons Point Wharf is adjacent to Bradfield Park and offers great views of the Sydney NYE fireworks.
- Accessible toilets.
- Accessible for wheelchair users.
- Onsite security and first aid.
- BYO food and non-alcoholic drinks. No glass, knives, tripods or selfie sticks.
- Food for sale nearby in Bradfield Park (not accessible). You may bring your own food and drinks but glass and alcohol is prohibited.
- Some shade available. Bring a hat, sunscreen, rain jacket or umbrella
- Limited seating. Fold-up chairs permitted.
- Steep gradients from entry to viewing area.
- Concrete surface.
- Adequate lighting.
- No parking.
The accessible viewing area on Milsons Point Wharf is now full and registrations have closed.
If you would like to be placed on a waiting list for this area, please contact Council’s events team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter at the corner of Alfred Street South and Dind Street.
The designated accessible viewing area at Milsons Point Wharf is located 350 metres from the entry point.
Access to the viewing area will be available between 4.30pm and 8pm – arriving before 7pm is recommended.
The area will close at 12.45am.
Public transport is the best way to get around on New Year’s Eve.
To plan your trip, visit transportnsw.info or call 131 500.
More information will be provided when your booking has been accepted.
Driving is not recommended
Extensive road closures and clearways are in place around the city on NYE. See livetraffic.com.au for details.
There is no dedicated accessible event parking. Many of the accessible parking spaces in this area are unavailable due to road closures and special event clearways.