Campbells Cove, just east of The Rocks and north of the Overseas Passenger Terminal, is the perfect vantage point to watch the Sydney New Year’s Eve fireworks. Enjoy the entertainment and access to food vendors and facilities in the area.
Being an alcohol-free zone makes Campbells Cove a fabulous family-friendly place to enjoy the 9pm and midnight fireworks. Tickets are in high demand – so it’s important to be quick or you’ll easily miss out!
- Accessible patrons and up to 4 family members
- 2 accessible toilets
- No shade, bring a hat, sun screen, refillable water bottle and rain jacket
- Water refill stations at the site
- Security and first aid available
- No seating available. Bring your own rugs, blankets and low folding chairs if required.
- Site opens: 12 noon
- Site closes: 12:45am
- Enter from Circular Quay West
- Accessible area located on the south-western side.
Bookings essential. Due to a limited number of tickets available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-qualification. Eventopia will issue tickets.
- Public transport is the best way to get around on New Year’s Eve.
- Circular Quay is about a 10 to 15 minute walk away via Circular Quay West. Driving is not recommended. Please check road closures closer to the date