Mary Booth Reserve is adjacent to Bradfield Park and offers great views of the Sydney New Year’s Eve fireworks.
The site is fully accessible. Crowds expected.
- Accessible toilets
- Onsite security and first aid
- Food for sale in nearby Bradfield Park (not accessible). You may also BYO food and non-alcoholic drinks. No glass.
- No shade. Bring a hat, sunscreen, rain jacket or umbrella.
- No seating. Fold-up chairs permitted.
- Steep gradients to the site.
- Both grass and paved paths on the way to the site.
The gate opens at 8am. You must enter before 7pm.
Enter at the corner of Broughton and Fitzroy Streets.
The viewing area is 500 metres from the entry point.
Arriving before 6pm is recommended.
Bookings are essential and close 23 December. Your ticket is non-transferable and access criteria apply.
Public transport is the best way to get around on New Year’s Eve.
Milsons Point station is located around 800 metres from the viewing area.
The accessible lift at Milsons Point station is located via Alfred Street South.
There is no accessible parking at the site.