Alfred Street South, Milsons Point
A popular location that becomes highly congested. It offers views of the eastern and western sides of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Groups encouraged to arrive together. Expected to fill before 7.30pm.
- Capacity 35000 Expected to fill before 7.30pm.
- Alcohol prohibited
- Entry Free
- No glass, no camping, sunshades must be taken down at sunset, no pets, no busking.
- Available (including accessible toilets).
- Food & beverage
- Food for sale.
- Opening times
- 8am – 1am
- Getting here
- Trains and buses to Milsons Point and North Sydney. Public transport is your best option.
- Road closures
- Road closures surround this site.
- Designated accessible viewing area
- Bookings required
- Mobility access
- Transport less than 1km.
Your images from this vantage point
View on Google Maps