Alfred Street South, Milsons Point
A popular site for families. It offers views of the eastern and western sides of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Groups encouraged to arrive together.
- Capacity 35000 Reached capacity
7.30pm last year
- Alcohol prohibited
- Entry Free
- No glass, no camping, sunshades must be taken down at sunset, no pets, no busking.
- Available (including accessible toilets).
- Food & beverage
- Food for sale.
- Opening times
- 8am – 1am
- Getting here
- Trains and buses to Milsons Point and North Sydney.
- Road closures
- Road closures surround this site.
- Designated accessible viewing area
- Bookings required
- Mobility access
- Transport less than 1km.