Royal Botanic Garden: Harbour Hoopla
Tarpeian Way, The Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
This all-ages vintage circus themed event is the perfect way to welcome in the new year with friends or family. Harbour Hoopla is a night of fun and frivolity for all to enjoy.
- Capacity 3,050
- You can drink here
- Entry Ticketed
- Partial fireworks views, no BYO food, no glass, no camping, no sunshades, no pass-outs, no pets, no busking.
- Available (including accessible toilets).
- Food & beverage
- See ticket for details.
- Opening times
- 6pm – 1.30am
- Getting here
- Closest train station is Martin Place. Public transport is your best option.
- Getting home
- Closest train station is Martin Place.
- Road closures
- Road closures surround this site.
- Mobility access
- Accessible drop off point, transport less than 1km.
- Accessible services
- Seating, guest assistance.
View on Google Maps