◄ Back to map
Mary Booth Reserve
Waruda Street, Kirribilli
A popular location that becomes highly congested. Entry through Fitzroy Street. Groups encouraged to arrive together.
- No glass, no camping, sunshades must be taken down at sunset, no busking.
- Available (including accessible toilets).
- Food & beverage
- No food for sale.
- Opening times
- 8am – 1am
- Getting here
- Closest train station is Milson Point.
- Road closures
- Road closures surround this site.
- Designated accessible viewing area
- Bookings required
- Mobility access
- Transport less than 1km.
- North Sydney Council
02 9936 8100
You’ve just been sent a confirmation email.
Please follow the instructions in the email to confirm your details.