Please note this page contains 2013 Sydney New Year's Eve information for reference only.
- Bradley's Head Road, Mosman, 2088
- Managed capacity expected to close late in the day
- Opening times
- 6.00pm 31 December 2014 to
1.00am 1 January 2015
- Entry Fee
- View website
- No BYO alcohol, No pets, Other
- The following items are prohibited and not allowed to be brought into the Zoo grounds; alcohol, portable BBQs, balloons, candles, sparklers and/or any firework paraphernalia. This is in addition to the Zoo’s standard prohibited items list which can be found on our website.
- Toilets available (including accessible)
- Alcohol for sale (BYO prohibited)
- Food & beverages
Food & beverages for sale (including alcohol)
- Mobility access
Accessible for people with mobility impairment
- Gold and Silver areas are accessible by wheelchair and pram Diamond area is not.
- Road closures
- Local road closures planned
- Vehicle parking
- Vehicle parking available
- Diamond and Gold ticket holders are entitled to park on-site at Taronga Zoo in the main Zoo car park by using the entrance at the end of Prince Albert Street and junction of Whiting Beach Road. One pass will be sent per transaction- if you require more please contact the Zoo on 02 9978 4616. Silver ticket holders can also purchase a voucher to park on-site for an additional $55 fee from Ticketek. A number of police roadblocks will be in place around the Zoo and the Sydney Harbour foreshore area and access around these roadblocks will require a Zoo NYE car park ticket. To avoid any issues with road blocks All patrons with a Zoo NYE Car Park Ticket should arrive at the Zoo via Prince Albert Street rather than Bradleys Head Road.
For more information contact
- Taronga Conservation Society Australia
- 02 9969 2777
- View Taronga Conservation Society Australia website