This is a ticketed vantage point. Tickets are still available. Book now
Bradleys Head Road, Mosman
Opens: 6pm 31 Dec Closes: 1am 1 Jan
Along with spectacular views of the harbour festivities, why not enjoy an experience of the wild kind and welcome in the new year with the roar of the lions and squawks of night-time zoo creatures. Taronga Zoo is renowned as one of the most memorable foreshore venues for New Year’s Eve.
- No glass, BYO alcohol or pets at this site. The following items are also prohibited: Portable barbecues, balloons, candles, sparklers and/or any firework paraphernalia. This is in addition to the Zoo’s standard prohibited items list which can be found on our website.
- Available, including accessible toilets.
- Food and drink
- Food and soft drinks are for sale. Alcohol is also available.
- This site is accessible. Read our accessibility guide.
Ticketed accessible areas available. Visit the website for details.
- Getting here
- Public transport is strongly recommended.
- Road closures
- Road closures surround this site.
- Parking is available at this site.