A prime viewing area reserved for people with accessible needs to enjoy with their family and friends.
Barangaroo is a great location for families to watch the spectacular New Year’s Eve fireworks.
The site is suitable for people with a range of access requirements.
- Accessible patrons and up to 4 family members
- Accessible toilets
- Grassed area and viewing deck available
- No shade - bring a hat, sunscreen and rain jacket
- Water refill stations located close by
- First Aid available
- No seating provided - bring rug, blankets or a low folding chair if required.
- Site opens at 5pm and closes at 12.45am
- Enter from Hickson Road through The Cutaway along the dedicated Accessible entry lane
- Lift access reserved for accessible patrons to Reserve
- Viewing area is located on Walumil Lawn 3.
- Public transport is the best way to get around on New Year’s Eve
- Wynyard station is about a 10 minute walk away via Wynyard Walk
- Accessible buggy transfer is offered with ticket purchase for accessible patron and 4 guests
- Driving is not recommended.
Bookings essential. Your booking is non-transferable and criteria will apply.
Public transport is the best way to get around on New Year’s Eve.
Wynyard station is about a 10 minute walk away via Wynyard Walk.
Accessible buggy transfer is offered with ticket purchase.
Driving is not recommended.
View the access map for travel from Wynyard to Barangaroo.