- This is a BYO food and beverage event
- No shade, bring a hat, sunscreen and rain jacket
- Accessible toilet facilities available
- Security and first aid available
- Low level but adequate lighting
- No seating. Bring your own rugs, blankets and low folding chair if required.
- Wheelchair accessible, but movement is restricted as guests are seated on the lawn
- Pathways are sealed and mostly flat. There are steps through the entry gate entry but alternative accessible available
- 1.5 meter aisle ways are in place to allow movement from viewing areas to amenities and facilities.
- Enter through Art Gallery Road. No access through the Royal Botanic Garden
- The event site is 600 metres or about a 7 minute walk from the entry gate
- Access from 4pm, no entry after 8.30pm
- Complimentary buggy transfer service for guests with accessibility requirements. Limited spots available bookings must be made in advance.
Bookings essential. Reserved for people with accessible needs to enjoy with their family and friends. Apply for tickets by entering the free ballot. Ballot closes 16 November, successful applicants will be notified by 30 November.
Public transport is the best way to get around on New Year’s Eve. Martin Place station, is 1km from the entry gate. There is a lift between Philip and Macquarie Streets at Martin Place station From St James Station, it is 900m to the entry gate. There is a lift at the Elizabeth St entrance at Hyde Park Trains will not stop at Circular Quay station between 6pm and 1am Driving is not recommended. No drop-off zones, road closures in place from 5am The nearest public car park is at The Domain. Vehicle clearance 1.9m