Strickland Estate accessible viewing area
Reserved for people with accessible needs to enjoy with their family and friends.
Strickland Estate, Vaucluse will be managed as a licenced event that is secure and ticketed with great views up the harbour to the Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Accessible toilet
- Onsite security and first aid
- Bring your own picnic (with non-alcoholic drinks)
- Food (food trucks) or alcoholic beverage available for purchase
- No glass
- Partial shade. Bring a hat, sunscreen, raincoat or umbrella
- Some seating available.
- Site opens: 5pm
- Enter at 52 Vaucluse Rd, Vaucluse NSW
- The Viewing area is up to 100 metres from the entry point down an inclined driveway.
For more information and to book, visit the website (TBC)
Public transport is the best way to get around on New Year’s Eve.