Bradfield Park & Mary Booth Reserve
Fitzroy Street, Milsons Point
A popular location due to its close proximity to transport, large open spaces and views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House. Free Tickets will be available to book from 1 November. Prime viewing from Mary Booth Reserve will be available on a first come first serve basis within the ticketed site.
- Capacity 17,000
- Alcohol prohibited
- Entry Ticketed
- No glass, no pass-outs, no pets, no busking, no camping.
- Available (including accessible toilets).
- Food & beverage
- Food for sale. BYO food permitted. Drinking water stations available.
- Opening times
- 5pm – 1am
- Getting here
- Closest train station is Milsons Point (please note station closure may be implemented). Buses and additional trains from North Sydney. Public transport is your first option. Public transport is your best option.
- Road closures
- Road closures surround this site.
- Designated accessible viewing area
- Bookings required
- North Sydney Council
02 9936 8100
View on Google Maps