Bradleys Head: Mast Precinct
Sydney Harbour National Park, Mosman
The Mast Precinct is a relaxed, family friendly space on New Year’s Eve. Choose your spot on the upper area, boardwalk or around the mast. Bring a picnic.
- Capacity 1,600
- Alcohol prohibited
- Entry Ticketed
$30 – $57
- No glass, no camping, sunshades must be taken down at sunset, no pass-outs, no pets, no busking.
- Available (including accessible toilets).
- Food & beverage
- Food for sale. BYO food permitted. Drinking water stations available.
- Opening times
- 3pm – 12.30am
- Road closures
- Road closures surround this site.
- Mobility access
- Accessible entrance and continuous path of travel.
View on Google Maps