Dawes Point (Tar-Ra) Park
- Free entry
- Accessible toilets
No tickets required
Located under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Bradfield Highway on the southern side of the harbour. Offers a mix of good and limited fireworks views. Viewing areas can get congested during the evening.
- Food & beverages
- Food for sale. BYO food permitted
- Available (including accessible toilets)
- Drinking water station
- partial fireworks views, no glass, no camping, no sunshades, no pass-outs, no pets, no busking, no drones
- Mobility accessible services
- accessible entrance and continuous path of travel, transport less than 1km
- Public transport is the best way to get around on New Year’s Eve
- Circular Quay station is about a 10 minute walk away but will close at 5pm
- Wynyard station is about a 15 minute walk away via Wynyard Walk
- Pedestrian diversions are in place on New Year’s Eve. The way you arrive, may be different to how you get home. Be prepared for a longer walk to transport hubs.