- Free entry
- Accessible toilets
No tickets required
Giba Park in Pyrmont is a family friendly Park with good views of the western side of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and stunning views across Johnstons Bay towards Balmain.
- Food & beverages
- No food for sale. BYO food permitted
- BYO allowed
- Available (including accessible toilets)
- Drinking water station
- partial fireworks views, no glass, bag checks on entry, no camping, no drones, sunshades must be taken down at sunset, no pass-outs, no pets, no busking
- Mobility accessible services
- accessible entrance and continuous path of travel
- Pedestrian diversions are in place on New Year’s Eve. The way you arrive, may be different to how you get home. Be prepared for a longer walk to transport hubs.