Lavender Bay Parklands
- Free entry
- Accessible toilets
No tickets required
Comprising Clark, Quibaree and Watts Parks, this precinct offers excellent views of the western side of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Entry is via Harbourview Crescent.
- Food & beverages
- Food for sale. BYO food permitted
- Available (including accessible toilets)
Accessible toilets in Clark Park only
- Drinking water station
- no glass, no drones, no camping, sunshades must be taken down at sunset, no busking, no pets, bag checks on entry
- There is no on-site parking available, catch public transport.
- The closest train station is North Sydney, continue on-foot down Blues Point Road and Lavender Street to access the vantage point.
- Due to road closures buses will not operate past North Sydney Station.
- See road closure information.
- Limited ferries will leave from McMahons Point after the midnight fireworks however services as expected to be busy.
- Walk up Blues Point Road to access North Sydney Station for trains and buses leaving the area. Follow directions of NSW Police and staff on site as crowd control measures will be in place around the station.
- Pedestrian diversions are in place on New Year’s Eve. The way you arrive, may be different to how you get home. Be prepared for a longer walk to transport hubs.