- Capacity 13,500
- You can drink here
- Entry Free
- No glass, no camping, no sunshades, no portable chairs, no pass-outs, no pets, no busking.
- Available (including accessible toilets).
- Food & beverage
- Food for sale.
- Opening times
- 10am – 12.30am
- Getting here
- Closest train station is St James. Public transport is your best option.
- Getting home
- Closest train station is St James.
- Road closures
- Road closures surround this site.
- Designated accessible viewing area
- Bookings required
- Mobility access
- Accessible entrance and continuous path of travel, transport less than 1km.
- Accessible services
- Guest assistance, Buggy service.
Your images from this vantage point
View on Google Maps