Observatory Hill Park
- Free entry
- Accessible viewing area
- Accessible toilets
No tickets required
Close proximity to the fireworks and a good view of western side of Sydney Harbour Bridge. Steep grassy terrain is available to sit on. Large trees in the park can block views.
- Food & beverages
- Food for sale. BYO food permitted
- Available (including accessible toilets)
- Drinking water station
- partial fireworks views, no glass, no camping, no pets, no busking, no drones, bag checks on entry, sunshades must be taken down at sunset, no pass-outs
- Mobility accessible services
- accessible drop off point, accessible entrance and continuous path of travel
- Accessible services
- changing room, guest assistance
- Pedestrian diversions are in place on New Year’s Eve. The way you arrive, may be different to how you get home. Be prepared for a longer walk to transport hubs.