- Capacity 1500
- You can drink here
- Entry Ticketed
$385 + booking fee
- No byo food, no glass, no camping, no sunshades, no portable chairs, no pass-outs, no pets, no busking.
- Scan QR code on entry.
- Available (including accessible toilets).
- Food & beverage
- See ticket for details.
- Opening times
- 5.30pm – 1am
- Getting here
- Closest train station is St James. Public transport is your best option.
- Getting home
- Closest train station is St James.
- Road closures
- Road closures surround this site.
- Designated accessible viewing area
- Bookings required
- Mobility access
- Accessible entrance and continuous path of travel, transport less than 1km.
- Accessible services
- Seating, guest assistance, Buggy service.
View on Google Maps