The site is fully accessible.
- Accessible toilets
- Changing room available
- Onsite security and first aid
- Bring your own picnic
- Food and drinks available for purchase. (Alcohol prohibited. No BYO)
- No glass
- Partial shade. Bring a hat, sunscreen, raincoat or umbrella
- Seating available.
- Site opens: 5pm
- Enter at Upper Fort Street, Millers Point
- The Viewing area is up to 80 metres from the entry point.
For more information and to book, contact the organiser email@example.com / 9265 9333
Public transport is the best way to get around on New Year’s Eve. Wynyard Station is located 1.25km from the Observatory Hill Park entry gate. Circular Quay is located 1km from the Observatory Hill Park entry gate.