Darling Harbour, Sydney
Celebrate Sydney New Year’s Eve at Darling Harbour with free 9pm and midnight fireworks at Cockle Bay. Darling Harbour is the family friendly place to ring in the new year.
- Capacity 35,000
- Alcohol prohibited
- Entry Free
- No glass, no camping, no pass-outs, no pets, no busking. Further restrictions apply.
- Available (including accessible toilets).
- Food & beverage
- Food for sale. BYO food permitted. Drinking water stations available.
- Opening times
- 1pm – 1.30am
- Getting here
- Trains, buses and light rail travel to the area. Limited secure car parks available. Public transport is your best option.
- Road closures
- Road closures surround this site.
- Place Management NSW
02 9240 8500
View on Google Maps