East Circular Quay
Alfred Street, Sydney
A strip of promenade between Alfred Street and Sydney Opera House. Limited views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Harbour. No views of the Sydney Opera House. Entry is free but ticketed.
- Capacity 7000 Reached capacity
10.26am last year
- Alcohol prohibited
- Entry Ticketed
- No byo food, no glass, no camping, no sunshades, no portable chairs, no pets, no busking. Further restrictions apply.
- Available (including accessible toilets).
- Food & beverage
- Food for sale.
- Opening times
- 12pm – 12.30am
- Road closures
- Road closures surround this site.
- Mobility access
- Accessible entrance and continuous path of travel, transport less than 1km.
View on Google Maps