Pirrama Road, Pyrmont
Recommended as an accessible and family friendly site as it doesn’t get crowded. Great views of the western side of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and harbour. Picnics welcome.
- Capacity 7,000 Subject to change
- You can drink here
- Entry Ticketed
- Partial fireworks views, no glass, no camping, no pets, no busking.
- Available (including accessible toilets).
- Food & beverage
- Food for sale. BYO food permitted.
- Opening times
- 4pm – 1am
- Road closures
- Road closures surround this site.
- Designated accessible viewing area
- Bookings required
- Mobility access
- Accessible entrance and continuous path of travel, accessible drop off point, transport less than 1km.
- City of Sydney
02 9265 9333
View on Google Maps