Sydney Opera House
- Free entry
- Accessible viewing area
- Accessible toilets
No tickets required
Uninterrupted harbour views at the Sydney Opera House. A popular vantage point that reaches capacity early in the day and will close at 2pm if capacity is not reached prior.
- Food & beverages
- Food for sale. BYO food permitted
- For sale / no BYO
- Available (including accessible toilets)
- Drinking water station
- no glass, bag checks on entry, no drones, no camping, no sunshades, no portable chairs, no pets, no pass-outs, no busking
- Mobility accessible services
- accessible drop off point, accessible entrance and continuous path of travel
- Accessible services
- Buggy service, Large Print/braille menus, guest assistance, changing room, seating
Closest train station is Circular Quay.
- Pedestrian diversions are in place on New Year’s Eve. The way you arrive, may be different to how you get home. Be prepared for a longer walk to transport hubs.