Royal Botanic Garden: NYE Garden Party at The Calyx
The Calyx, Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
One of Sydney’s most unique venues The Calyx, in the heart of the Royal Botanic Garden will host a luxurious cocktail party to celebrate New Year’s Eve. This year the venue is presenting a vibrant, exciting exhibition of carnivorous plants where the fusion of flora and art provide the themed backdrop for New Year.
- Capacity 300
- You can drink here
- Entry Ticketed
- No byo food, no glass, no camping, no sunshades, no pass-outs, no pets, no busking. Further restrictions apply.
- Available (including accessible toilets).
- Food & beverage
- See ticket for details.
- Opening times
- 7.30pm – 12.30am
- Getting here
- Closest train station is Martin Place. Public transport is your best option.
- Getting home
- Closest train station is Martin Place.
- Road closures
- Road closures surround this site.
- Mobility access
- Accessible entrance and continuous path of travel, accessible drop off point, transport less than 1km.
- Accessible services
- Seating, changing room.
View on Google Maps